CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

ABC and 123 Binders

Yay for our first activity!! I actually made this activity a couple weeks ago and was so excited to blog about it. I will just say ahead of time I get most of my ideas off of Pinterest, but who doesn't now days anyway? When I saw this I thought it was perfect for Rylee! She is finally at that age where she is learning to write her ABC's and 123's. These binders are perfect for quiet time also! Hand them over to your kids and let them go to town. They can either practice tracing the letters and numbers or copy them right next to it with a dry erase marker. This project took little time and little effort to make and so far Rylee loves it and I hope your kids do also!
All you will need is...
*2 three ring binders
*sheet protectors
*dry erase markers.
Then you will find all the print-outs in our Printables tab (Alphabet Template, Numbers Template)
 I hope all of you find this a great way to help with teaching your children how write their letters and numbers. Feel free to email us if you have any questions! Thanks for reading:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment