CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 1, 2012

Sorting, Counting and Graphing Gummy Bears

So I am sick in bed with a cold and decided to post one of the 2 activities I have needed to post for awhile now. This was an activity that my daughters did at school and I thought I would recreate and share.

                              What you will need:


  •  A baggy full of gummy bears.
    • I had about 15 or 16 in each bag making sure there were multiples of each color

  • Sorting Gummy Bears Printable
    • Found under printables tab

  • Gummy Bear Graphing Printable
    • Found under printables tab

  • Crayons, Colored pencils, or Markers
    • Red,Orange,Yellow,Green,Blue

Have the printables,the baggy of gummy bears and the crayons out on the table. You can read the instructions on top of the pages to the child or go through step by step with them. Have them color the bears the correct color, have them sort the bears then can count and write the number in the box and then can go on to graph. (For graphing the white the child could use a regular pencil, or whatever they choose for the white)









I love that this activity hits so many different subjects for kids. Colors, counting, writing numbers, graphing and all with gummy bears which is fun for them. Hope you all enjoy this activity as much as my girls did!



0 comments:

Post a Comment